Yarn & Fiber
RadiciGroup Comfort Fibres business area announces an enlargement of its product portfolio
This expansion addresses the increasing demand for high-value yarns and for tailor made solutions where innovation, consistent quality, and quick responses are essential to compete in the global business arena. Full capacity from the end of July 2018.
These are the main features of the new manufacturing facility:
- Process: filament yarn twisting
- Spindles: more than 4,000
- Count range: up to 600 dtex
- Twist range: 50 – 2500 tpm
- Yarn: flat, textured, mass and spool dyed
- Package: tubes, cones, hanks
- Polymers: Polyamide, Polyester, PBT, PLA, mixed Polymers
Innovation, efficiency, quality and sustainability: the main pillars for RadiciGroup Comfort Fibres to strive towards the realization of innovative value-chain.
The business area is active in the production sector of polymers and staple fibres in PA6, polyamide 6, 6.6 and Bio yarn; as well as virgin and recycled polyester yarn, used mainly in the clothing, furniture and car interior markets.