Nonwovens / Technical Textiles
ISKO is back at Performance Days with ISKO Arquas 5.0
From its very creation, the ISKO ArquasTM platform has been bending the rules of fashion, activewear and outdoor with its performance-focused innovative fabrics. Greatly influenced by ISKO’s expertise in woven technologies, in addition to current sports and active apparel innovation, ISKO ArquasTM includes unique textile concepts created to become the essential ingredients for the sportswear and activewear industries. These fabrics deliver superior performance and stand out in the industry as they are all woven – even though many of them have the look and hand feel of knitted fabrics – providing greater durability and recovery.
With the release of the ISKO ArquasTM 5.0, the bar has been raised again. To demonstrate the different potential end uses of these cross-functional fabrics, ISKO created five main categories, underlining many different applications. This way, designers and buyers can appreciate the huge potential of the platform.
- ACTIVE: these fabrics are suitable for almost all sports from yoga to fitness to running, whether at high or low impact. They perfectly fulfill the technical requirements of the athleisure and performance-wear markets.
- OUTDOOR: outdoor clothing must protect the wearer from the elements of nature while on the mountain or the water. Therefore, there are extraordinary demands on comfort, durability, waterproofness and breathability, which make the fabrics ideal for hiking and trekking in any weather.
- HYBRID: these products combine technical performance features with a streetwear attitude. Versatile layers that help you to stay warm and dry in cold weather. Water- repellent jackets, windproof hoodies and jogging pants that can look good on your camping trip or on the way to work.
- GOLF: for the perfect golf swing, maximum mobility is an indispensable requirement. These fabrics offer just that: outstanding quality for comfort and athletic performance. With our patented woven technology you have freedom of movement for optimum performance and luxury on and off the course.
- HORSE RIDING: extreme agility is required to be one with the horse. These fabrics offer the durability, comfort and maximum flexibility needed. They create a new era for the contemporary equestrian who is looking for fashion, fit, performance, and style.
Countless ISKOTM technologies, already a benchmark in the world of denim, are to be found in the ISKO ArquasTM platform, each selected to bring specific benefits. Among these, ISKO Blue SkinTM enables unrivalled freedom of movement thanks to its 4-way stretch technology. Durable and comfortable, ISKO Blue SkinTM features 3D shaping technology and holding power for a slimmer, toned look with superb shape recovery.
The platform includes fabrics with performance properties such as wind protection, water repellency and UV protection. Stain repellency, antibacterial and anti-odor characteristics are featured as well. The latest high-performance finish powered by ISKO, ISKO UltradryTM, ensures that moisture levels against the skin are kept to a minimum and also encourages speedy surface evaporation. Providing comfort as well as style, it stands out from other wicking fabrics due to its cotton hand feel.
It doesn’t end there: selected fabrics within the ISKO ArquasTM collection are part of ISKO Earth FitTM, the only fabric collection in the world to have received the strict Nordic Swan Ecolabel and EU Ecolabel certifications. Embracing articles from all the ISKO collections, ISKO Earth FitTM uses innovative and responsible fibers such as organic cotton, recycled cotton and recycled polyester from PET bottles.
Experience ISKO ArquasTM at Booth C18+C19 – Hall C1.
Special yoga sessions powered by ISKO ArquasTM will take place on November 29th in Room P05+P06, from 2 to 2:30 pm. Professional yoga teacher: Suzi Ozlem Deniz. Thirty minutes of an energetic recharge – no experience or special equipment needed.