Strongest BLUEZONE ever extends an invitation to the BLUEZONE festival
With this continuous positive development the BLUEZONE underlines its position as one of the world's most important denim shows in the international trade fair arena.
“Needless to say, we are delighted to have positioned ourselves at the very top of this league. The current show is fully booked once again. This yet again testifies to the global importance of BLUEZONE. Our stated goal was, and will in future also be, to offer a spectacular portfolio of the best brands and the most innovative products. In Munich the future of denim is already here”, says Sebastian Klinder, Managing Director MUNICH FABRIC START.
PERPETUUM BLUE is the overriding and befitting leitmotif of the coming BLUEZONE held at the Zenith premises in Munich from 4 to 5 September 2018. PERPETUUM BLUE is synonymous with all things in constant motion ... something that keeps on moving once set in motion. This is how parallel universes emerge: High Fashion vs No-Fashion, Futurist vs Realist, Individualist vs Pluralist.
This phenomenon is almost perfectly abstracted by the BLUEZONE format. With its typical inherent drive to shape and optimise matters the BLUEZONE reflects any given developments and moods on the market and transposes them into interactions.
PERPETUUM BLUE is impressively interpreted and visualised by hands-on product and mood installations by our Creative Team in the Denim-Concept-Zone serving as a key source of inspiration for collection design for designers, product managers and buyers.
In addition to the again fully booked exhibition halls the BLUEZONE FESTIVAL will provide both denim insiders and denim lovers with unique brands and products at the heart of the Bluezone - the Blue Yard. In a street festival setting the exhibits will revolve around new technologies, new heritage, vintage showrooms, around communication and networking about how to handle the latest process solutions.
The high-quality 'performance offensive' will focus on the latest fabric innovations, trend-setting end uses as well as complex functionalities of the market-leading vendors of denim & sportswear innovations, finishes, washes and processing methods.
Other exciting exhibitor projects include:
- Atelier & Repair – a cooperation between CANDIANI and LENZING at the stand of the denim specialist at CATALYSER, Hall 6
- The organisers of the NEW HERITAGE FESTIVAL present their trade fair and a selection of their exhibitors including Schiesser, Blaumann, Studio Munique, Starrgang Bike, East London Liquor Company
- SASHIKODENIM, Repair don't replace
- Vintage Showroom x Orta
- INDIGO PEOPLE
- Die Designwerkstatt, Munich // Nicola Kuda & Necu Demirci
- DENIM BOULEVARD, Hamnsutra, SAAT, Tintes Egara x MOUNTEK
- Eco Colors as a sustainable concept, presented by RANTEX
- Regenarated Fabric - Berto presents fabrics made of production waste under PIANETA FABRIC DEVELOPMENT
- Wraptech - Highly flexibility to maximize performance technology by NAVEENA NDM
- Zero Waste Water Collection resented by Soorty
The innovative new exhibitors at the BLUEZONE include DESERT STUDIO, PIZARRO WISER, HYOSUNG CREORA and IMATEX, to name but a few. LANDES UND AZGARD 9 have returned to the BLUEZONE after a short absence.
The agenda also features high-calibre panel discussions, forums and lectures at the Denim Club in Hall 7.
With BLUEZONE MUNICH FABRIC START prides itself on a dynamically growing concept with increasing acceptance in the international textile business. In total, 1,050 suppliers will be showcasing more than 1,800 collections for the 19/20 Autumn.Winter season at the MOC and the Zenith premises from 4 to 6 September 2018.